Senin, 09 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

Hello my friends….!
Welcome to the my blogger

  I’m Nindi Thiyah Awiddah. My nick name is Nindi. I was born in 19th Februari 1996 so,now I am thirteen years old. My school is in the SMP N 1 SIDAYU GRESIK exactly in kanjeng sepuh street Mriyunan Sidayu. I usually go to school by general transportation. I have short and curly hair.

  I live with my family.with my father,my mother,my three old sister,and my grandmother. My grandfather was dead. My father’s name is Mr.Muslihin,he is a farmer and he is very patient. My mother’s name is Mrs.Sholihah,she is a house wife and she also patient. I have three old sisters those are Ita idiyana shuluhah,Yuyun masruhiyah,Fita habuniya wati. They are workers factory in PT.KAS (PT.Karunia Alam Segar)GRESIK. And my grandmother’s name is Mrs.Sumitri,she is a house wife.

  I live in my home exactly in Bolo village Ujung pangkah district gresik regency. In my home there are rooms. There are three bed rooms,living room,dining room,family room,bath room,and two toilets. I like live in my home because,my home is very clean and wonderfull.

9 komentar:

  1. nindy,in paragraph one you write "I was born IN 19th february 1996", actually you must write " I was born at 19th February"
    THANKS.....!

    BalasHapus
  2. Assalamualaikum....
    Nindi,your blog is very good,I like that.And your writing is good, in paragraph 2 you write "three old sister" actually "three old sisters"

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalamualaikum Nindi
    i'm Wafi, your blog and your writing is good, but the colour blog is dark. Please... change, ok!
    Wassalam, my friend.......

    BalasHapus
  4. Assalamualaikum
    in paragraph 1 in sentence"My school is in the SMP N 1 SIDAYU GRESIK exactly in kanjeng sepuh street Mriyunan Sidayu.Actually you must write"My school is in the junior high school 1 SIDAYU GRESIK exactly in kanjeng sepuh street Mriyunan Sidayu.
    THANKS....!

    BalasHapus
  5. Assalaamualaikum Wr.Wb
    Nindi your blog is very good, i like with your blog...
    But in paragraph third in the middle if you write your usually write family room actually you write "living room"
    Wassalaamualaikum Wr.Wb

    BalasHapus
  6. assalamualaikum
    you writing is good but the color your blogs agly. iam sorry ya!!!

    BalasHapus
  7. Assalamualaikum................
    Nindi,your blogger is very good and your write is good.I like it.remember it yach!!!!!!!!!!??????///??????????////.

    BalasHapus
  8. assalamu'alaikum wr.wb
    hi girlz ?!!!!!!!!!!!??
    how are you ok today ????
    my girlz i have one problem about your blog ... ... ...
    my girz i want to look at your photo here ok because if i look and a read your blog your bllog isn't perfect because i can't llook your photo
    if you want to make your blog perfect you give photom here ok


    don't forget i want it ok???!???!???!... ...
    thankz an god day girlz
    wassalamu'alaikum wr.wb
    your's : special sender (-.-)

    BalasHapus

rossa feat pasha

my favourit music